Herbs and unusual plants!

I've always enjoyed herbs in my garden, largely because their flowers are visited by insects, but also because they're fun to use in containers, mix in borders, and use in cooking (sometimes...)

Iden Croft Herb Nursery in Kent was listed in the Good Gardens Guide as being exceptional, both for the range of their plants for sale, but also for their gardens.

Arriving with rain threatening, and a cool breeze blowing, it looked like any other nursery. But when I started looking at the plants, I realized that this was really something more.

Unusual plants of all sorts, but the herbs were amazing. It's a good thing I can't buy plants here!

Too many of these plants would be going home with me.

Happily, the rain held off and I was able to take a few pictures.

Comments