Wait till the moon is full

The full moon isn't actually for a couple of days yet: March 23 is the actual full moon.

It was rising again high in the sky this evening, just as the darkness made it visible.

A search of "full moon" brought up so many previous posts -- I had just wanted to find something that I'd written before about a classic children's book that I loved growing up: Wait Till the Moon is Full.

Of course, I'd labelled that post with a grammatically corrected title: Wait Until the Moon is Full.

http://naturalgardening.blogspot.com/2007/09/wait-until-moon-is-full.html

I've kept a tattered old copy of this book since childhood.  I kept it during our downsizing last year. 

It's a special book (and always reminds me of my mom.  I loved the book, but I think she must have loved it too).

Comments

  1. we got the full moon here in india already....its so serene just to be looking at it.....and i miss my childhood like crazy too ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from fellow nature lovers and gardeners. Let me know your thoughts.